Soshine Li-ion RCR123 (16340) akumulators 700mAh 3.7V rlādējams (2 gab)
3.0V 650mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Can replace for 3.0V CR123, CR17345. The voltage of full charge & empty condition is 4.2v & 2.75v respectively
Rechargeable Times:Up to 500 times
1) High quality and operating voltage 3.0V Li-ion rechargeable battery.
2) Product deion:ICR16340 Lithium-ion battery with capacity:650mAh.
3) Light weight, higher energy density, small volume.
4) Longer service life, 1C for Circulation using 500 charge/discharge Cycle, capacity above 80%.
5) Low self-discharge.
6) No memory effect.
7) Safer and more environmentally friendly.
Soshine 3.0V batteries have diodes in them. Li-ion chemistry produces 3.6V (nominal) and those Soshines are Li-ion batteries. The diodes are not there for protection. They are there to drop the output voltage from 3.6V (nominal) to 3.0V (nominal). So inside your battery is a charged Li-ion cell that has about 4.2V (full charged state of 3.6V Li-ion). But the power is coming through an output diode (0.6V typical) to drop the voltage to 3.6V (result of regulation) so that it can be put into devices that cant handle the 4.2V.This is the reason that you must use the 3.6V setting to charge them.